Warehouse Worker (Temporary, Part Time, On-Call)
SOURCING STATEMENT: You are applying to be part of the TradeTrans Corporation Talent pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your resume.
The TradeTrans team mission is to do our part for the global community by delivering superior supply chain solutions for QSR, fast casual and other quick service (fast food) US domestic and international franchise licensees.
The basic functions of the Warehouse Worker includes stocking and warehousing inventory, accurately label products, picking, packing, loading and staging orders.
Education: High School completion.
Experience: 3-5 years or more of warehouse experience.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- The Warehouse Worker must be able to speak, read, and write in Standard English.
- Must be able to accurately pick products for orders.
- Must be able to build/stage and/ load orders correctly and neatly.
- Must be an organized person with attention to safety and cleanliness.
- Must be able to complete all required paperwork concerning the order.
- Must be able to work under time pressures.
- The Warehouse Worker must be able to stand at a work station for extended periods of time.
- The Warehouse Worker must be able to walk throughout the office, navigating office furniture and equipment.
- The Warehouse Worker must be able to travel to and throughout work areas in the warehouse without endangering themselves or others.
- The Warehouse Worker must have excellent eyesight, with or without correction.
Physical Body Positions:
Standing and/or sitting for long periods of time.
The position occasionally requires stooping, kneeling, and crouching.
Walking, turning the head and torso, reaching, grasping, bending and climbing ladders
Must be able to lift 50-pound boxes periodically
Body Movements: Use of hands, arms, legs, eyes, and voice.
Monday-Friday, 8:00 to 4:30
- Pick order: selects products with care and accuracy, including dated items.
- Label Verification: Checks that all relevant information is accurate and applicable to the order being staged.
- Labeling: Apply correct label (inside and out) to product in selected location, with care and accuracy.
- Builds orders correctly and neatly within the established guidelines.
- Ensures that all loads are accurately picked and ready for the scheduled delivery time.
- Ensures that all paperwork is turned in to the appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
- Loads orders with a specific configuration to secure the load and prevent transit damage.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work station.
- Establishes a cooperative working relationship with all company employees.
- Abides by all warehouse safety procedures.
- Performs other duties, tasks and projects as may be assigned by the Warehouse Manager.
Interested Parties can email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us for more information about TradeTrans Corporation.