- Primary responsibility involves performing labeling.
- May perform other warehouse activities and functions as needed, such as sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking.
- Ensures a clean, neat and orderly work area; cleans and maintains supplies, tools and equipment to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Lifts and carry heavy loads of up to 40 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to read English, count accurately, do simple math, and write English legibly.
- The ability to learn to operate material handling equipment is required.
- Must be reliable, responsible, dependable and able to fulfill obligations.
- The ability to follow directions and being careful about detail is essential.
- Familiarity with general warehouse operations and equipment is beneficial.
- May operate a forklift.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
4:00 pm – 8:00 pm