TRADETRANS GLOBAL MISSION
Our purpose is providing exceptional value to our customers by being the best in the business in supporting the supply-chain requirements of the global foodservice franchise community.
A well-established and growing international supply chain management company seeks an ambitious, conscientious, hard-working individual to fill the role of operations coordinator. This position supports our operations team and the high-profile clients we represent in various international franchise markets. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a proven, highly-qualified candidate capable of demonstrating personal leadership as a key member of our team alongside seasoned industry professionals in a dynamic work environment.
This person we are looking for to fill this position must share our values with the understanding that the customer is always our first priority, that customer satisfaction is realized in every transaction, and that consistently earning a reasonable profit are all key to fulfilling our mission.
Education: High School completion. Higher education is preferred.
Experience: 2+ years or more of supply chain management/logistics operations experience.
- Carry out our mission of delivering the best experience for our customers, that will enable the growth and build the strength of the company
- Model excellence by being an example of our values, especially when faced with challenges and adversity.
- This position will be responsible for data accuracy and integrity, maintaining the highest levels of attention to detail and building trust across functions that critical information is handled with care and a sense of responsibility.
- Doing whatever it takes to be certain that TradeTrans delivers the best customer and vendor experience by actively:
- Being an essential player of the operations team and delivering optimal performance along with being a model of what optimal performance looks like so to exceed customer expectations
- Communicating effectively and confidently with all departments so to work as a cohesive team
- Coordinate Operations department with all tasks, including but not limited to: Label preparation, data entry, and scheduling.
- Keeping accurate records
- Responding quickly to what is asked and expected by demonstrating excellent time management skills.
- Collaborate with any team or project as required, assisting with non-specialized tasks
- Maintain master customer and supplier lists
- Support customer engagement on social media platforms
- Answer phones and direct to the correct party. Take clear messages.
- Manage and execute all courier shipments
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, and ABILITIES:
Proficiency with SAP or similar platforms and applications is a plus
Strong attention to detail
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interest in and understanding of global supply chain management, including export requirements, purchasing, distribution and warehousing.
Microsoft Office, especially Excel proficiency required.
From $42,000 per year
Paid time off
M-F, 8 AM- 4:30 PM, additional hours may occur
173 Black Meadow Road, Chester, NY 10918
Waiting period may apply.
COVID-19 Precaution(s): Initial remote interview process.
Interested parties can email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org