With nearly 40 years of expertise, we understand the intricacies of exporting across the globe, including customs clearing, documentation requirements, bringing products to market, and supporting customers with promotions.
We’ve helped some of the world’s most popular QSR-franchise brands export into new markets. Although we consider ourselves to be one of the pioneers in our industry, we’re always learning and refining our best practices, such as:
- Assess your export readiness. We analyze your current operations based on domestic activities and determine whether you’re as optimized as possible. From here, TradeTrans dedicates resources to capability development and training in export fundamentals.
- Understand import models, market access regulations, and import requirements. Our team has close connections with local authorities and domestic and international trade officials in most global markets.
- Secure a reliable importer, agent, or distributor. They will assist with registering your products (including labels) with local authorities, a prerequisite for importing in regions such as the Middle East.
- Understand labeling, product claims, and registration processes. Labeling is one of the most critical issues for food exporters. Our dedicated team manages the export labeling process and monitors requirements.
- Products must have a minimum shelf life when imported, which can vary across countries. We work with the importer (franchisee), brand, and manufacturer to ensure lead time and shelf life is set for end-user success.
UNLOCKING VALUE THROUGH STRATEGIC SOURCING & PROCUREMENT
Our procurement team loves coming up with purchasing solutions whether you are looking for new possibilities to expand your business, reduce spending, efficiently manage container load quantities, and expedite shipping to overseas markets.
We evaluate suppliers, negotiate contracts and review the quality of products. TradeTrans considers not only product price and quality but also availability, reliability, lead times, and technical support when choosing suppliers that meet your needs.
Our team analyzes the most effective approach to acquiring new or refurbished equipment. Areas of expertise include food service equipment, small wares, and other essential items.
TradeTrans can help you maximize your buying power through direct purchases in container-load quantities.
To accomplish the lowest possible pricing, we load empty containers at the manufacturer, ship by rail to port, and expedite shipping to overseas markets.
Our warehouse ships LCL/LTL, 20-foot, 40-foot, 40-foot high cube, and 45-foot high cube food containers and reefer container quantities.
MOVING THE WORLD OF FOOD FOR YOU
We get it. Costs continue to rise while warehousing and transportation options shrink. TradeTrans provides consolidation services for less than truckload or container load (LTL/LCL) shipments. We also offer consolidation services from multiple suppliers for full container shipments to a single destination customer. Efficiently managing container load configurations and expediting shipping to overseas markets is what we deliver every day.
Our warehouse is located in Chester, New York, about 90 minutes north of New York City, and
easily accessible to the Port of New York/New Jersey ocean terminals and airports.
You can ship just what is required for each order or have TradeTrans hold inventory to be picked for orders as needed.
What can we solve for you today? Let’s schedule a conversation.