An excellent opportunity for a growing company in Orange County, NY! This individual will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable, processing payroll, and conducting other finance-related tasks. They should be excellent at recording data and have the ability to produce clear financial reports.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
Strong skills using SAP software (ideally a superuser)
Knowledge and understanding of how SAP supports our Accounting/Finance functions
A well-established and growing company seeks an ambitious, conscientious, hard-working individual to fill the role of full charge bookkeeper. This person must share our values with the understanding that the customer is always our priority, that customer satisfaction is realized in every transaction, and that consistently earning a reasonable profit are all key to fulfilling our mission.
Education: High School completion. A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred. Experience: 5+ years or more of accounting experience.
Doing whatever it takes to be certain that our team delivers the best customer experience, including:
- Being responsible for the accurate and timely completion of A/P and A/R transactions
- General Ledger reconciliation and analysis of financial data.
- Possessing excellent attention to detail, meticulous organization skills, strong financial acumen, high aptitude for technology and financial systems and a strong desire and ability to work within a dynamic, fast-paced environment with the expectations of a consistently growing and expanding role within the organization.
- Driving growth and profitability.
- Carrying out our mission of delivering the best solutions for our customers.
- Making sure management is furnished with up-do-date financial information with clear, accurate and timely reporting on everything that needs to be known to make the best possible decisions for the company’s overall financial health and growth development.
- Employing every legal and ethical means available to reduce costs, increase profits and maintain strong cashflow.
- Protecting the integrity and confidentiality of financial information.
- Assessing all financial risks by making it possible and necessary so that anyone who should be aware of these risks is fully informed – and can respond quickly and effectively to any such risks.
Being the reason that we have the best systems for managing:
- financial monitoring
- security needs
- compliance needs and making it necessary and possible for everyone who engages with these systems to be fully competent in their use.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, and ABILITIES:
Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred
5+ years knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Proficiency with SAP or platforms and applications
Strong attention to detail
Proven leadership skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Microsoft Office, especially Excel proficiency required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000 per year
401(k) Dental insurance
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
Schedule: M-F, 8 AM- 4:30 PM, additional hours may occur
Benefit Conditions: 30-day waiting period.
COVID-19 Precaution(s): Initial remote interview process.