TRADETRANS GLOBAL MISSION
Our purpose is to contribute exceptional value to the global community by being the best in the business for supply chain solutions for the franchise industry.
A well-established and growing international supply chain management company seeks an ambitious, conscientious and hardworking individual to fill the role of accounting manager\bookkeeper. This position serves the operations team and high-profile clients representing various international franchise markets. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a proven, highly-qualified candidate capable demonstrating personal leadership as a key member of our team – alongside seasoned industry professionals in a dynamic work environment.This position must share our values and belief that the customer must always be our first priority; that customer satisfaction is realized in every transaction, and that consistently earning a fair profit is key to fulfilling our mission.
Education: High School completion. A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred.
Experience: 5+ years or more of accounting experience.
Doing whatever it takes to be certain that our team delivers the best customer experience by actively:
- Driving growth and profitability
- Carrying out our mission of delivering the best experience for our customers.
- Modeling leadership excellence by being an example of our values (Accountable, Imaginative, Personal, Connected).
- Managing the TradeTrans culture as a business leader and builder.
- Ensuring departments have the financial resources to accomplish what they need to accomplish in the most effective and cost-efficient manner.
- Ensuring that the company’s fiscal health is maintained so that it can serve the needs of employees, owners, vendors and customers.
- Knowing and communicating what the management and leadership at TradeTrans need to know about our financial condition to make the best possible decisions.
- Having in place, the best methods and tools for managing, organizing, distributing and protecting our financial data and resources
To make TradeTrans be the best in the business by any measure by:
- Making sure ownership and anyone who requires up-do-date financial information has clear, accurate and timely reporting on everything they need to know to make the best possible decisions – before they need to know it – whenever possible.
- Employing every legal and ethical means to reduce costs, increase profits and collect and maintain cash.
- Protecting the integrity and confidentiality of financial information.
- Being aware and being efficacious in assessing all financial risks by making it possible and necessary so that anyone who should be aware of these risks is made fully aware – and can respond quickly and effectively to any such risks.
- Ensuring that our customers, leadership team and vendors have the financial information and resources they need when they need it.
Being the reason that we have the best systems for managing:
- financial monitoring
- security needs
- all compliance needs
and making it necessary and possible for everyone who engages with these systems to be fully competent in their use.
Being the reason that we have the best most competent employees fulfilling their roles in the support of the accounting and compliance systems.
Being the exemplar of fiscal leadership by being competent in all aspects of your role and insisting that those you work with are also fully competent.
Being the protector of cash flow, fiscal safety and sustainable profitability by owning and solving and ideally obviating the problems that might risk the financial integrity and viability of the company.
Being the watchdog of customer credit, both as a means of managing safety but also seeding growth opportunity – recognizing that employing too little risk is as dangerous to the company as undertaking too much risk.
Making certain that our customers and our suppliers never have any good reason to be unhappy with us due to issues concerning the financial relationships that we control.
Continuously improving the competence of our Accounting system (SAP) by making it necessary and possible to solve the problems they ought to solve.
Securing, preserving and keeping organized all essential/critical documents and data and ensuring that those who need access can obtain what they need when they need it.
Ensuring that there are redundant systems that disaster and interruption-proof our financial and compliance management systems.
Making sure we are known for our financial integrity and stability by all our stakeholders, especially our customers, suppliers and employees.
To ensure our customers have what they need, when and how they need it by making certain that:
- Operational departments have the financial resources to accomplish what they need to accomplish in the most effective and cost-efficient manner.
- And ensuring that the company’s fiscal health is maintained so that it can serve the needs of employees, owners and vendors.
- By knowing and communicating what the management and leadership at TradeTrans need to know about our financial condition in order to make the best possible decisions.
- By having in place, the best methods and tools for managing, organizing, distributing and protecting our financial data and resources.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, and ABILITIES:
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
5-10+ years of accounting experience
Proficiency with SAP or platforms and applications
Strong attention to detail
Proven leadership skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interest in and understanding of global supply chain management, including export requirements, purchasing, distribution and warehousing.
Microsoft Office, especially Excel proficiency required.
From $55,000 per year
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
M-F, 8 AM- 4:30 PM, additional hours may occur
173 Black Meadow Road, Chester, NY 10918
Waiting period may apply.
Initial remote interview process.
Interested parties can email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com