TRADETRANS GLOBAL MISSION
Our purpose is providing exceptional value to our customers by being the best in the business in supporting the supply-chain requirements of the global foodservice franchise community.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Strong skills using SAP software (ideally a superuser)
- Knowledge and understanding of how SAP supports our Accounting/Finance functions
A well-established and growing international supply chain management company seeks an ambitious, conscientious, hard-working individual to fill the role of accounting manager/bookkeeper. This position supports our operations team and the high-profile clients we represent in various international franchise markets. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a proven, highly-qualified candidate capable of demonstrating personal leadership as a key member of our team alongside seasoned industry professionals in a dynamic work environment.
This person we are looking for to fill this position must share our values with the understanding that the customer is always our first priority, that customer satisfaction is realized in every transaction, and that consistently earning a reasonable profit are all key to fulfilling our mission.
Education: High School completion. A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred.
Experience: 5+ years or more of accounting experience.
Doing whatever it takes to be certain that our team delivers the best customer experience including:
- Being responsible for the accurate and timely completion of A/P and A/R transactions
- General Ledger reconciliation and analysis of financial data.
- Possessing excellent attention to detail, meticulous organization skills, strong financial acumen, high aptitude for technology and financial systems and a strong desire and ability to work within a dynamic, fast-paced environment with the expectations of a consistently growing and expanding role within the organization.
- Driving growth and profitability.
- Carrying out our mission of delivering the best solutions for our customers.
- Ensuring departments have the financial resources to accomplish what they need to accomplish in the most effective and cost-efficient manner.
To make TradeTrans be the best in the business by any measure by:
- Making sure management is furnished with up-do-date financial information with clear, accurate and timely reporting on everything that needs to be known to make the best possible decisions for the company’s overall financial health and growth development.
- Employing every legal and ethical means available to reduce costs, increase profits and maintain strong cashflow.
- Protecting the integrity and confidentiality of financial information.
- Assessing all financial risks by making it possible and necessary so that anyone who should be aware of these risks is fully informed – and can respond quickly and effectively to any such risks.
- Ensuring that our customers, our leadership team and our vendors have the financial information and resources they need when they need it.
Being the reason that we have the best systems for managing:
- financial monitoring
- security needs
- compliance needs
and making it necessary and possible for everyone who engages with these systems to be fully competent in their use.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, and ABILITIES:
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
5+ years knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Proficiency with SAP or platforms and applications
Strong attention to detail
Proven leadership skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interest in and understanding of global supply chain management, including export requirements, purchasing, distribution and warehousing.
Microsoft Office, especially Excel proficiency required.
From $65,000 per year
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
M-F, 8 AM- 4:30 PM, additional hours may occur
173 Black Meadow Road, Chester, NY 10918
Waiting period may apply.
COVID-19 Precaution(s): Initial remote interview process.
Interested parties can email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com